In Win & EK announce D-Frame Mini Water-cooling Kit
【Taoyuan, Taiwan, May 2015】 In Win Development Inc. and EKWB have collaborated on an EK water-cooling kit designed specifically to fit the D-Frame Mini, mini-ITX PC chassis.
Designed as a perfect drop-in for the D-Frame Mini chassis, the new water cooling kit (EK-KIT D240) includes all the necessary components required to build a high-performance liquid cooling system.
The EK-KIT D240 includes:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy MX UNI (including. LED, mounting kit & thermal material)
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream PE 240 (Double)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F3-120 (1850rpm) (2pcs)
- Water pump / reservoir unit: EK-XRES 100 D5 PWM (incl. pump holder)
- Tubing: PrimoChill PrimoFlex™ Advanced LRT™ 13/10mm (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-ACF Fitting 13/10mm - G1/4 Black (8 pcs)
- Adapter fittings: EK-AF Fitting 90° - Black (2 pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-Ekoolant EVO Clear (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 3-Fan PWM (10cm)
- Accessory: ATX bridging plug
The In Win D-Frame Mini
The D-Frame mini is built using the same hand-crafted, welded 4mm aluminum construction technique, with 3mm tinted tempered glass side panels. Designed specifically for mini-ITX motherboards its 16 shock-proof rubber stands and glass panels are mounted inside the frame allow it to be sat on any side.
It is ideal for those seeking a unique, stand-out case that’s easy to carry thanks to its integrated carry handle and ultra-rigid construction; making it great for LAN-party goers and those special PC builds.
For more information about the new EK-KIT D240, please visit EKWB at:
For more information about the D-Frame Mini, please visit In Win at: http://www.inwin-style.com